Could This Be Your New Dream Job?
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and super-efficient Account Manager / Co-ordinator with at least 5 years experience working in the promotional clothing or fashion industry. The role involves being the main point of contact for all new and existing promotional clients who demand a professional level of customer service at all times.
Our customer base is exceptionally varied, from trendy new label start-ups to established blue chip corporates, no order is the same and the creative opportunities are endless. This person thrives in the fast-paced nature of the clothing industry as they are ultimately responsible for co-ordinating the entire production process from inception through to final delivery.
- Handling all website order enquiries and providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Managing all new and existing independent label orders and building lasting relationships with brand owners
- Assisting with the launch and ongoing management of our industry-first e-commerce platform and all elements associated with running an online store, from order processing and production to packing and delivery
- Confidently recommending the best garment and/or embellishment solution for each individual order and asking relevant questions to ensure all information is known before a quote is supplied
- Developing quotes and processing order information on SYNC internal management system
- Working collaboratively with production team to ensure orders are progressing and quality is up to standard
- Proactively managing various suppliers and ensuring they deliver within agreed timeframes
- Developing tech packs and assisting Design Manager with creative briefs when working with in-house and freelance graphic designers
- Contributing to the design direction and development of independent clothing ranges
- Conducting ongoing trend analyses and assisting in the development of seasonal trend reports
- Ability to comfortably manage internal and external relationships with clients and suppliers
- Self-motivated team player who can also work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Great project and time management skills with a proven ability to handle multiple orders simultaneously and deliver them on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident and likeable character who appreciates the value of a positive customer experience
- A good understanding of pattern development, garment construction, fabric and print knowledge
- Reasonable understanding and working knowledge of e-commerce platforms including content marketing and direct marketing
- A natural ability to identify and interpret global fashion trends through ongoing desktop and in-store research
If you feel you’re a suitable candidate and have the relevant experience for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com